Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scratch!

Before the Scratch project was introduced to our class, I was very nervous and scared based on what other people told me. Thankfully, I learned very quickly that I cannot always believe what I hear from other people. It may come as a surprise to some, but I truly enjoyed creating my interactive game. I decided to focus on kindergarten since that is the grade I would like to teach. After looking at the sunshine state standards I thought it would be fun and engaging to create a game where students could practice their rhyming words. Overall, I believe my final product turned out well. No it is not perfect but this is my first time using Scratch so I won't be too hard on myself :). If a game or interactive learning tool needs to be created for my class, I am glad I can create this tool myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment