Wednesday, April 21, 2010

last class...

Where has the time gone?! I feel like I was just sitting here writing about the first day of class. Over the course of this semester I have been exposed to many, many different types of technological tools. I don't even know where to begin! In the beginning of the semester, I stated that technology is an important part of our world and I still believe that to be true. I also mentioned that I wanted to see and experience how I could incorporate technology in the elementary classroom. Through chapter presentation and class assignments I have gained so much knowledge about how to include and integrate technology in the classroom. Before this class I was somewhat skeptical of how much I could actually use online tools but that skepticism is now gone. However, there is much more technology I could/would like to learn about and I am still contemplating specializing in technology during my grad school year.
Overall, I am extremely grateful for this class and for the knowledge I gained. Technology is a part of our everyday lives so we need to embrace it not hate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment