Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inquiry...

Completing my Inquiry Project was not something I really wanted to do. I have so many assignments to complete over the next week and I kind of put it on the back burner. However, once I sat down and focused I realized that I really liked learning about my topic. Technology is definitely something I will incorporate into my future classroom. I will also, especially now after researching my inquiry topic, use it to connect with parents. The home-school connection is a integral part of a child's school career. Parental involvement is proven to be the number one predictor for success for students. That fact alone motivates me to connect the parents and children.
Finding sources was not an easy task. I had to search and search but finally found 6 that I think were very useful. The screencast was actually fairly easy to do and I thought it was really cool. Using a screencast is a great way to show the work you've completed while telling someone verbally about it.

This course was great and I cannot wait til the next one like it! Now to decide if I am specializing in technology! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment